|Chassis||carbon-fibre and honeycomb composite monocoque|
|Suspension (front)||Independent suspension, pushrod activated torsion springs|
|Suspension (rear)||As front|
|Engine||Ferrari Type 056 2398cc V8 (90°) 18,000 RPM-Limited with KERS|
|Transmission||Ferrari 7 speeds + reverse Semiautomatic sequential, electronically-controlled, longitudinal gearbox, quick-shift Limited-slip differential|
|Weight||605 kg (1333.8 lb) (including driver, water and lubricant)|
|Fuel||Shell V-Power ULG 66L/2 Fuel|
BBS Wheels (front and rear): 13"
|Notable entrants||Scuderia Ferrari Marlboro|
|Notable drivers||3. Kimi Räikkönen|
Error creating thumbnail: convert-im6.q16: non-conforming drawing primitive definition `path' @ error/draw.c/DrawImage/3265.Felipe Massa
|Debut||2009 Australian Grand Prix|
- Not to be confused with the Enzo Ferrari (car), which is sometimes referred to as the F60.
The F60, the 55th single-seater car produced by Ferrari to compete in Formula One, was first launched online on January 12, 2009. The car was named F60 to celebrate the fact that 2009 is Ferrari's 60th year in Formula One, the only team to have competed every year. Felipe Massa undertook the debut run of the car with a shakedown at Mugello later that day. The car was initially intended to debut at Ferrari's home Fiorano track, but the venue was changed due to poor weather conditions at Maranello.
The F60's first full test is scheduled to take place at the Mugello Circuit during the week beginning on January 19.
Complete Formula One results
(key) (results in bold indicate pole position; results in italics indicate fastest lap)
- "F60: Technical Specs". Ferrariworld.com. 12 January 2009. http://f60.ferrariworld.com/. Retrieved on 12 January 2009.
- Noble, Jonathan (12 January 2009). "Ferrari first team to unveil 2009 car". Autosport. Haymarket Publications. http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/72731. Retrieved on 12 January 2009.
- "Ferrari first to debut as F60 is unveiled". Formula1.com. 12 January 2009. http://www.formula1.com/news/headlines/2009/1/8824.html. Retrieved on 12 January 2009.
- Noble, Jonathan (5 January 2009). "Ferrari to launch new car next week". Autosport. Haymarket Publications. http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/72623. Retrieved on 12 January 2009.
- Noble, Jonathan (10 January 2009). "Ferrari move new car launch to Mugello". Autosport. Haymarket Publication. http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/72709. Retrieved on 12 January 2009.
- "Ferrari move first F60 test to Mugello". autosport.com. 17 January 2009. http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/72847. Retrieved on 18 January 2009.