|Born||22 April 1968|
|Occupation||chief designer at Scuderia Ferrari 2007-Present|
|Known for||Formula One car designer at Ferrari and McLaren.|
Nicholas Tombazis (born April 22, 1968 in Athens, Greece) is the chief designer at Ferrari. He was employed at Ferrari as chief aerodynamicist before leaving to work at McLaren in 2003. He returned to Ferrari on March 1, 2006, to become chief designer.
He has an engineer's degree in Aeronautical engineering from the Imperial College London.
- 1992-1993: Benetton Formula aerodynamicist
- 1993-1995: Benetton Formula chief aerodynamicist
- 1997: Scuderia Ferrari aerodynamicist
- 1998-2003: Scuderia Ferrari chief aerodynamicist
- 2004: McLaren chief aerodynamicist
- 2005: McLaren project chief director
- 2006-current: Scuderia Ferrari chief designer
- Official formula1.com information about Nicholas Tombazis
- FerrariWorld Interview
- Grandprix.com information about Nicholas Tombazis